[geriecho] Upcoming OBGYN ECHO: 11/28 at Noon

Kelly A. Donovan DonovaKe at upstate.edu
Wed Nov 22 11:26:28 EST 2023

Good Morning,

Tuesday, November 28, 2023
For those interested, on Nov. 28 at Noon on Zoom, there will be a OBGYN ECHO titled "RSV Vaccine & Prevention Measures in Pregnant & Neonatal Populations" presented by our own, Drs. Domachowske, Bernstein, O'Connor, Rector and Narcavage-Bradley.  CME credit will be given for this session.

The OBGYN ECHO will be hosted at the following Zoom link:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://echo.zoom.us/j/384599486?pwd=aThvUEtHRHVKOXowRjVrODljd1RHdz09__;!!GobTDDpD7A!KC6QsMrCXrsFfMvu6ADcIAU6OBG_WjzHgSe9f2dWmx2uL-Q8uudrYv0xg-g48Vn9K-W4HCHDLXd8wW6Y6C6s4v2tuhs$

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to me.  Happy Thanksgiving!

Kelly

[cid:image001.png at 01DA1D34.78D0B6A0]