[util] Final Revision on Fire Service Testing Schedule for Tuesday June 14th

Patrick Mccarney MccarneP at upstate.edu
Fri Jun 10 07:52:46 EDT 2022

Good morning,

We will be conducting our Annual Elevator Fire Service Testing starting on Tuesday June 14, 2022. Please see schedule below.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Aaron Petty.
Tuesday, June 14, 2022
East Tower
4:30 AM to 6:00 AM
Elevators E5, E6, E7
(Yellow Elevators)
East Tower
7:00 AM to 8:00 AM
Elevator E8

East Tower
9:00 AM to 10:00 AM
Tree house E9, E10
Geneva Towers
10:00 AM to 12:30 PM
Elevators 1, 2, and 3

Thank you,
Patrick McCarney
SUNY Upstate Medical University
Administrative Assistant
Physical Plant - Maintenance Operations Center
(315) 464-4159
mccarnep at upstate.edu<mailto:mccarnep at upstate.edu>

Tuesday, June 14, 2022
East Tower