[util] System Shutdown

Kimberly J. Austin AustinK at upstate.edu
Fri Oct 28 12:30:11 EDT 2022

Reverse Osmosis De-Mineralized (RO-DI) System Shutdown Notice For Cancer Center / UH Hospital South / Weiskotten Hall/ Weiskotten Hall Addition/ IHP North / IHP South/ NRB(IHPE)/ Bio-Accelerator
The following is the schedule for the upcoming disinfections. We are utilizing an ozone generator to shorten the duration of this required maintenance. Each area will typically begin 0800 daily and we will start the afternoon area after a short lunch break. Loss of system use is expected to be 4 hours vice 24 hours of previous disinfection processes. The exception will be the WHA area due to the high number of outlets which will take most of the day.
Monday, October 31st: Cancer Center 8 am/ UH Hospital 1 pm
Tuesday, November 1st: WHA
Wednesday, November 2nd: WH 8am/Bio Accelerator 1pm
Thursday, November 3rd: IHP North 8am/ IHP South 1 pm
Friday, November 4th NRB/IHPE 8 am- 1pm

Please Contact Larry Blanchard at 315-464-1415 or Jesse Brummer at 315-464-1414 should you require any further information or assistance.