[util] IHP & IHP Expansion (NRB) power interruption

Anne Hodges HodgesA at upstate.edu
Fri Apr 19 14:03:00 EDT 2024

ELECTRICAL POWER INTERRUPTION NOTICE FOR

IHP & IHP Expansion

TO:                       All Departments with Space in IHP & IHP Exp.

SUBJECT:          Electrical Power Interruption Notice for the IHP & IHP Expansion

TODAY’S DATE:                             April 19, 2024

INTERRUPTION DATE:              April 20, 2024

On Saturday, April 20, 2024, between the hours of 5:00 am and 5:30 am there will be an electrical power interruption to IHP and IHP Expansion while we switch from Temple 52 back to Temple 42.

All building services will see the power interruption during switching.

This is what you can expect to happen.

Switching for this will occur between the hours of 5:00am and 5:30am.

  *   Normal power will see a brief power outage while we switch to the alternate feed.
  *   Emergency power will be available while we conduct switching.

All sensitive equipment should be powered off during this time.

Hospital and other Campus buildings will not be impacted by this repair work.

If you have any questions or require clarification of this notice, please contact Stu Hatzinger at (315) 920-2584.