[util] Downtown ED Parking lot paving

Anne Hodges HodgesA at upstate.edu
Fri May 19 14:08:24 EDT 2023

Starting at 6am Monday, May 22nd, we will be continuing with asphalt paving of the Downtown Campus Emergency Room parking lot.

Air handlers will be operated to minimize the entrance of odors. Some level of odors will still be noticeable due to minimum outside air requirements.

Paving is expected to take approximately 6 hours. We appreciate your understanding while this work is completed.

For any concerns, please contact Scott Bloss at 315-863-5576