[util] Domestic Hot Water Shutdown / Monday, June 21st / 7:00 AM - 12:00 PM

Mary E. Lent LentM at upstate.edu
Thu Jun 17 15:52:35 EDT 2021

There will be a domestic hot water shutdown for the Medical Library on June 21st starting at 7 AM until 12 PM. The shutdown is required to add a temporary water heater in anticipation for losing our supply of Syracuse Steam at the end of this month. The hot water to all sinks will be down for the duration of the shutdown. Domestic cold water to all plumbing fixtures will remain unaffected throughout the shutdown duration.

Please contact me if you have any questions. Thank you.

Tyler Eisgruber, EIT
Mechanical Facilities Engineer // Project Manager
Facilities Engineering
SUNY Upstate Medical University
Phone: 315-399-8349