[LightSound] Test

William H. Maxwell MaxwellW at upstate.edu
Wed Mar 10 09:28:02 EST 2021

Please forward a quick email to me if you received this message.

William H Maxwell, P.E., P.Eng., CEng. MIEI
CESCP, RCDD
AAS, BSEE, MBA, MEng.
he/him/his
Electrical Facilities Engineer

Upstate Medical University
Facilities Engineering
750 East Adams St.
Syracuse, NY 13210
o (315)-464-7347
c (315)-378-5017
maxwellw at upstate.edu<mailto:maxwellw at upstate.edu>
www.upstate.edu<http://www.upstate.edu/>

My regular work schedule is 7:00 am - 3:45 pm EST Monday thru Friday. In residence at:
University Hospital: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday
Community Hospital: Wednesday
Sarah Loguen Center: Friday

Proud Health-care Worker (Electrical Facilities Engineer): I might not touch any patient but I effect every patient.

Customer Feedback | How am I doing? Please email my manager by clicking on his name, Michael Frey, PE<mailto:freym at upstate.edu>

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential, may contain legal, professional or other privileged information, and are intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, do not use the information in this e-mail in any way, delete this e-mail and notify the sender.