[mdphd] FWD: Talk this Wednesday

Alan Blayney blayneya at upstate.edu
Sat Sep 14 14:21:02 EDT 2019

Hey Friends,
I swear I'm not just doing this because the speaker is Canadian. I'm just
enthused about the topic.
Choosing Wisely is a campaign to protect patients and the health system by
pushing back against excessive testing, diagnosis, and treatment. These are
important topics that don't get a lot of attention in our pre-clinical
curriculum. They're also important both as areas of clinical research, and
as critical questions to apply when evaluating translational research.
I hope some of you will be able to join me for the talk on Wednesday.
Best,
~   Alan