[mdphd] Reminder Register Now! - Tri-Institutional MD-PhD Research Day

Tracy Balduzzi balduzzt at upstate.edu
Fri Sep 20 12:41:55 EDT 2019

$(UGood afternoon all,

This is a friendly reminder about registering for the Tri-Institutional MD-PhD Research Day on October 12.

A shuttle has been reserved for this event and I have been informed that mileage for those that choose to drive will not be reimbursable but you still can drive separately if you would like.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Thank you,
Tracy

All,

You are formally invited to this year’s Tri-Institutional MD-PhD Research Day hosted here at UB!

The registration deadline is October 1. We will be selecting 2 speakers based on poster submissions.

Register Now!
-------------
Tracy Balduzzi (she/her)*
Executive Coordinator of Graduate Programs
College of Graduate Studies
SUNY Upstate Medical University
315-464-4541
"A weed is a plant that has mastered every survival skill except for learning how to grow in rows. Be a weed!" - Doug Larson

* Adding pronouns to my email signature is a way of showing support for transgender and gender noncomforming students, colleagues and friends.

Tracy Balduzzi (she/her)*
Executive Coordinator of Graduate Programs
College of Graduate Studies
SUNY Upstate Medical University
315-464-4541
"A weed is a plant that has mastered every survival skill except for learning how to grow in rows. Be a weed!" - Doug Larson

* Adding pronouns to my email signature is a way of showing support for transgender and gender noncomforming students, colleagues and friends.

>>> ( https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__ubgradconnect.buffalo.edu_register_-3Fid-3Dea416659-2De7cf-2D4e20-2D95e7-2D4acd089015d0&d=DwMFAg&c=ogn2iPkgF7TkVSicOVBfKg&r=gbctcWYdpcX3w5qYOK7_Gk4ECQbM2yz-XG0Vf-bqhZM&m=4Dct6QyGshCrQLNO0xmRk9SlgTZvFiK3XX-pvZcOzto&s=u3WmYcY_IOi4Nb_GpE3mN_NIYK4cMTTkV6AhEIb7cL8&e= )

If you have any other questions, please let me know. Have a great weekend!