[mdphd] Join us tomorrow at 5:00 PM

Tanner R. Thompson thomptan at upstate.edu
Tue Jul 21 09:22:32 EDT 2020

Hello all,

We have an opportunity to meet tomorrow as a group via Zoom. It has been a minute since we have logged on together so please join us for a modified summer Grand Rounds meeting at 5:00 PM on Wednesday!

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://upstate.zoom.us/j/972679869__;!!GobTDDpD7A!c5tX4rWzX8jZbzyST9LtQV7wgSuKv96pA9WbEm84TBFz6u64XQs8h5CGc1nLM0RmXxFQ$  <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://upstate.zoom.us/j/972679869__;!!GobTDDpD7A!c5tX4rWzX8jZbzyST9LtQV7wgSuKv96pA9WbEm84TBFz6u64XQs8h5CGc1nLM0RmXxFQ$ >

We will not be following our normal presentation outline but will instead hear from two of you members Liam Coyne and Aaron Altman. Liam will present on his research experience at Upstate and Aaron will present upon a clinical case he has experienced.

Hopefully you can join us as we gather to receive motivation from one another and provide those in the program who have not landed in a lab more information about what can be expected in the years ahead.

Looking forward to an informal gathering of the group,

Tanner