[mdphd] Resuming Grand Rounds

Tanner R. Thompson thomptan at upstate.edu
Tue Sep 1 13:17:58 EDT 2020

Hi all,

I hope that you are able to join us tomorrow evening as we resume Grand Rounds for the 2020-2021 academic year. We will meet consistently throughout the academic year with a few exceptions for holiday breaks as well as two open dates that could be used for swaps or clinical education enrichment as the date approaches.

Hopefully Grand Rounds is an in person experience before too long but for now all meetings will be through Zoom using the same Zoom link each week.
Please click this URL to start or join. https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://upstate.zoom.us/j/972679869?pwd=eDcwejQ0eFZ1b1RORHY1VmVwVTQ0Zz09__;!!GobTDDpD7A!YWBUe38BITWyDj1jOrJmr5Cg_Y6ReApZnAbOLU4JTJQInB06P-2sxxfPWU8_yPcmu06b$  <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://upstate.zoom.us/j/972679869?pwd=eDcwejQ0eFZ1b1RORHY1VmVwVTQ0Zz09__;!!GobTDDpD7A!YWBUe38BITWyDj1jOrJmr5Cg_Y6ReApZnAbOLU4JTJQInB06P-2sxxfPWU8_yPcmu06b$ >    Or, go to https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://upstate.zoom.us/join__;!!GobTDDpD7A!YWBUe38BITWyDj1jOrJmr5Cg_Y6ReApZnAbOLU4JTJQInB06P-2sxxfPWU8_yPihEWCn$  and enter meeting ID: 972 679 869 and password: Syracuse

This week we will hear presentations from Gargi Mishra, Jennifer Messina, and Ankita Saxena as they share about their MSII summer lab rotation.

Next week we will not meet due to a student clinician ceremony that will impact the MSIII students and Dr. Dhamoon.

We will resume on September 16th with MSI students sharing about their summer lab rotation experience and then have two weeks of clinical education topics that will be incorporated into future presentations. I have included the schedule below. In the event that you are not able to present on your selected date, you can expedite the process by identifying another individual to swap with or taking an open date.

We will have new clinic mentor assignments out VERY SOON!

Dates

Presenters

2-Sep

MSII present on summer rotation

9-Sep

No Class - Student Clinician Ceremony

16-Sep

MSI present on summer rotation

23-Sep

Clincial Topic - EKG's

30-Sep

Clincial Topic - Imaging (Dr. Hal Cohen)

7-Oct

Sungsu Lee (MS4)

14-Oct

PI Presentations