[mdphd] thank you

Amit S. Dhamoon DhamoonA at upstate.edu
Thu Apr 15 12:42:32 EDT 2021

Dear Colleagues,

It has been about a year since I have worked with you in our program. Thank you for making time to meet with me individually and allowing me to get to know you.

I wanted to congratulate our graduates, Aaron, Jamie, Chris, and Sungsu; so proud of you. I wish you and your family the very best in your next steps.

Tanner, thank you so much for supporting our most precious resource; our students. I appreciate your dedication to our program.

For the first year students who are studying for their last set of exams before summer; you're almost there. For the second year students who are studying for the boards; you can do this! Please make time for yourself before you start in the lab. For our early graduate students, best of luck on your F30s, your classwork, and your qualifying exams. For our more senior graduate students, best of luck on your committee meetings, experiments, and papers. For our final year graduate students, best of luck for your thesis defense. Please finish your revisions before starting your clinical work for your own sanity. For our third year medical students; let's meet to talk about residency programs! So proud of you!

Best wishes,
Amit