[mdphd] Grand Rounds

Tanner R. Thompson ThompTan at upstate.edu
Thu Jul 22 15:18:22 EDT 2021

)Hi all,

I have been talking with Dr. Dhamoon about the start of Grand Rounds and it looks like we are set to start on August 4th in person.  I have created a sign-up sheet<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.signupgenius.com/go/9040A45A8A72CABF94-date__;!!GobTDDpD7A!cXkGOtr9oDwGkSLfG2KOMcdVVKfrrjNOkVqCIGUHDJtwH21Em5mMoJMSQ5OU6oGYb2iE$ > for students in the Graduate Studies portion of their studies to sign up for a presentation date. MS3/4 remember to present once during this stage of the program.

To help me with the food ordering, please shoot me an email if you are unavailable to attend on the 4th.

Expected first couple week schedule:
8/4         In person             MSII talks
8/11       On Zoom              MSII and MSI talks
8/11       On Zoom              MSI talks
8/25       In Person             Start of student presentations
9/1         On Zoom
9/8         On Zoom
9/15       On Zoom
9/22       No Class

Prospective Student Advisement Booking<https://engage.upstate.edu/portal/tanner>
Internal Upstate Appointment Booking<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://outlook.office365.com/owa/calendar/TannerThompsonMeetings@upstate.edu/bookings/__;!!GobTDDpD7A!cXkGOtr9oDwGkSLfG2KOMcdVVKfrrjNOkVqCIGUHDJtwH21Em5mMoJMSQ5OU6jAe8PWU$ >
[signature_1632055042]<https://www.upstate.edu/prospective/>