[mdphd] MD/PhD BBQ Tomorrow!

Jennifer M. Messina MessinJe at upstate.edu
Thu Jun 10 10:42:41 EDT 2021

Hi Everyone,

This is just a reminder that we have our program BBQ tomorrow from 12p-4p at the McKinley West Shelter at Oneida Shores Park. You will want to use the entrance at the intersection of Barrell Rd and Ladd Rd (see attached map). Also just a reminder that if you are bringing any adult beverages glass bottles are NOT allowed in the park.

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TBZx8GTYSj_wmXua8g8uXq2F8Y1PJ3D1tL-T7C1Mk1I/edit?usp=sharing__;!!GobTDDpD7A!eg21E9CSkjiNstyRjYaj4D1tmF2Lcf1KoZey33kgY6oFLuGtEeUY-x__Ete1iWiEp_8j$

Hope to see you all tomorrow!

Jennifer Messina

MD/PhD Candidate, G1
SUNY Upstate Medical University