[mdphd] FW: [EXTERNAL] Upstate MD/PhD alumni newsletter! Send your news

Tanner R. Thompson ThompTan at upstate.edu
Mon Mar 22 12:01:57 EDT 2021

Hi all,

If you have updates for the alumni newsletter please send those over to Karen at k.cyndari at gmail.com<mailto:k.cyndari at gmail.com>

Tanner Thompson

From: K Cyndari <k.cyndari at gmail.com>
Date: Wednesday, March 17, 2021 at 2:07 PM
To: Tanner Thompson <ThompTan at upstate.edu>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Upstate MD/PhD alumni newsletter! Send your news

Hello all!

Please send me any news you want to share in our [new] newsletter than I'll be organizing and sending out to everyone. This can be anything from new research published, next steps in career, births, MATCH DAY!!, vacations (???), and please send pictures!

If you have contact information for other Upstate MD/PhD alumni, please forward to them. I've only included people who have responded to me in the past here ;)

Tanner, could you forward to current students? News from them very welcome as well!

-Karen
PGY-2 EM PSTP Uiowa
(incoming chief!)