[mdphd] August Newsletter!

Andrea Rhea RheaA at upstate.edu
Mon Aug 1 09:40:49 EDT 2022

Typos- yuck. Sorry everyone…it’s Monday…

Andrea Rhea (she, her, hers)
Coordinator of Combined Programs and Special Initiatives
College of Graduate Studies
Weiskotten Hall 3118
rheaa at upstate.edu<mailto:rheaa at upstate.edu>

From: mdphd <mdphd-bounces at lists.upstate.edu> on behalf of Andrea Rhea <RheaA at upstate.edu>
Date: Monday, August 1, 2022 at 9:34 AM
To: mdphd at lists.upstate.edu <mdphd at lists.upstate.edu>
Subject: [mdphd] August Newsletter!
Good morning,

Please take a pause and check-out our MDPhD Newsletter for August.

Also- let’s wish a happy birthday to Jennifer Messina today! I met with her Friday and I can attest to the fact that she is such a Leo. Adam’s birthday is tomorrow! We have HJ and Brandon coming up, too. Not such how Leo-like they are yet but time will tell.

A HUGE congrats to Allen! Read more in this month’s newsletter.

Thank-you for taking a moment to read about what’s going on and for everyone who participated in submitting updates.

Best always,