[mdphd] NOT a verification code

Andrea Rhea RheaA at upstate.edu
Thu Aug 4 12:36:21 EDT 2022

Good afternoon everyone,

I didn’t think you were getting enough e-mails today so here’s another!

First of all, sorry about all the verification code emails. I am going to re-share the folder to each of you individually. I had to change the accessibility settings and should not have shared it with the MDPhD list serve address. Dr. Dhamoon even called me from his vacation spot to make sure everything was OK. SO SORRY!

I want to remind you all that there are no Grand Rounds tonight or next week. Our final summer GR is Thursday 8/18 starting at 6PM (food at 5:30).

Please fill out this form<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://forms.office.com/pages/designpagev2.aspx?auth_pvr=OrgId&auth_upn=RheaA*40upstate.edu&lang=en-US&origin=OfficeDotCom&route=Start&sessionid=3702c755-0a33-4d49-a948-e44cfb4bea23&subpage=design&id=Zgr1XCZe3UGJ-IPPc__umN2FsMVLE0NHkIlm0DIxa91UQ0pSMDlXS05TSFpNR0hSN0E3NTAxOE4xQi4u&analysis=false__;JQ!!GobTDDpD7A!PbnQb_Q8bf_BaBFXxOcI9IOQeQ3Zj9cTDGdyHVT7qFZ8hFpcj-vkNqB6hOSOTfij5Jb-zsqTIuch-zqBnZK89A$ > as I prepare for this wonderful evening with Dr. Choi and Dr. Dubroff.

OK, done sending e-mails this week (unless you haven’t sent me an updated bio with pubmed links and need to). Thank-you all!

Best,

Andrea Rhea (she, her, hers)
Coordinator of Combined Programs and Special Initiatives
College of Graduate Studies
Weiskotten Hall 3118
rheaa at upstate.edu<mailto:rheaa at upstate.edu>