[mdphd] Feeding time (and a form)

Andrea Rhea RheaA at upstate.edu
Thu Aug 25 09:58:48 EDT 2022

Good morning,

I ordered food from Wegmans and it’ll be delivered around 4:30. I have Setnor 3507 open so I’ll set up in there. Come by for good food, good conversation and good vibes. I think I’ll close-up by 5:30. Tomorrow is Oscar’s 2nd birthday and I am in the middle of making him a giant, beaded pipe cleaner crown. This is a big deal!

Speaking of birthdays, please fill out this form<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=Zgr1XCZe3UGJ-IPPc__umN2FsMVLE0NHkIlm0DIxa91UMFMzTFZPTlNNNUVXTE1WQ00zVVYzQldFWC4u__;!!GobTDDpD7A!KHEjv5Lx4AOXPanM8hKYKwAzV10qCDsNcMrATO0Dk0N_Xy-Xmj4cy_wj3RMx1tANvx4lymCULuVP3thqHO91yw$  > for September’s newsletter.

See some of you later.

Cheers!
Andrea Rhea (she, her, hers)

Coordinator of Combined Programs and Special Initiatives
MD/PhD Program Coordinator
Postdoctoral Affairs Coordinator
College of Graduate Studies
Weiskotten Hall 3118
rheaa at upstate.edu<mailto:rheaa at upstate.edu>

In-office Monday - Thursday (PM), Telecommuting Thursday (AM) and Friday