[mdphd] Some silly and some important stuff

Andrea Rhea RheaA at upstate.edu
Fri Dec 9 13:18:50 EST 2022

Clarification:

Please RSPV BY TODAY for the Paint n’ Sip event, which is January 12th following GR.

Andrea Rhea (she, her, hers)

Coordinator of Combined Programs and Special Initiatives
MD/PhD Program Coordinator
Postdoctoral Affairs Coordinator
PREP-Up and SURF Coordinator
College of Graduate Studies
Weiskotten Hall 3118
rheaa at upstate.edu<mailto:rheaa at upstate.edu>

In-office Monday - Thursday (PM), Telecommuting Thursday (AM) and Friday