[mdphd] Save the Date(s) Jan 19, 20

Andrea Rhea RheaA at upstate.edu
Tue Dec 27 14:04:02 EST 2022

Dear MDPhD fam,

Please review the document attached that will be going to 8 accepted students (so far). I wanted to get this out sooner than later for planning purposes.

Please note that it would be very helpful to have all of your friendly faces around on these days, especially Grand Rounds and happy hour. I will have more specific requests for assistance during these days. Thank-you for everyone who has already reached out!

Feel free to continue sending me input for local suggestions as most of our accepted students are coming from out of town and are not familiar with Syracuse.

Thanks!

Andrea Rhea (she, her, hers)

Coordinator of Combined Programs and Special Initiatives
MD/PhD Program Coordinator
Postdoctoral Affairs Coordinator
PREP-Up and SURF Coordinator
College of Graduate Studies
Weiskotten Hall 3118
rheaa at upstate.edu<mailto:rheaa at upstate.edu>

In-office Monday - Thursday (PM), Telecommuting Thursday (AM) and Friday