[mdphd] 2/17 Grand Rounds

Amit S. Dhamoon DhamoonA at upstate.edu
Wed Feb 16 07:39:42 EST 2022

Dear Colleagues,

Thank you for those who participated yesterday for the MD, PhD 'accept day' activities. The GR tomorrow will be through zoom. It will be a little different than what we have done before. I will be presenting a brief clinical case and several students will be going over pathophysiology and research related to the clinical questions that are raised.

What I ask for tomorrow is the same that I ask every week: Please attend, keep your zoom camera on, and participate.

Please be patient tomorrow if the class runs a few minutes long.

In addition, on 3/10 I have asked Dr. Michaela Kollisch-Singule, a pediatric surgeon, to talk about her career as an early physician scientist. In order to facilitate discussion we will do this in person. We will provide food at 430 pm. You can eat before or after the session, but our 'family dinner' is not allowed at this time; i.e., no food with masks off while we are gathered together. Sorry.

Please reach out if you need anything.

Best wishes,
Amit
315-263-8968