[mdphd] Suture clinic follow-up

Tyler C. Paul PaulTy at upstate.edu
Fri Jun 3 11:12:47 EDT 2022

Hey all,

Thank you to everyone that was able to sign up and make it to last nights' suture clinic. I definitely enjoyed getting to work with the pig's feet and learn some new techniques. Next week, there will be another clinic in place of Grand Rounds at the same time and place. There are still 8 spots left if you weren't able to make it last night or want to attend again. I will see you there or at the picnic on Friday.

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Og4hIh-0oFPWheqzDa88FKPUQmlcVHyD4oLpJEmCvwQ/edit?usp=sharing__;!!GobTDDpD7A!NpTJfjqu2wF5cFUWc3hGTRgR2kMj2fZKm2FN66nn0sVWDJree6pi9VC-imRO1Pk0bqQ_AJJDlOmrD9Hh4P5QWvc$

Thank you,

Tyler Paul
MS-2/PhD-1, Upstate Medical University COM<https://www.upstate.edu/index.php>
MD/PhD Student, Upstate Medical University
760-464-5057
paulty at upstate.edu