[mdphd] Office hours and request for updates

Andrea Rhea RheaA at upstate.edu
Wed Jun 15 07:41:58 EDT 2022

Good morning,

I would like to reemphasize Dr. Dhamoon’s sentiment regarding last Friday’s picnic. I’m glad to have met many of you on the most welcoming first week on the job!

If I could also reiterate a request for information regarding your personal accomplishments and milestones (publications, abstracts, awards, grants, births, recent or upcoming nuptials, etc) as I begin updating the website, that would be much appreciated. Please reply individually at your earliest convenience.

Finally, I would like to officially extend an open invite to stop by my office. I am here to support you with all the things throughout your MD/PhD program journey. I’m your person. My office can also be a place to land as you bounce around campus. I have many snacks and a few seats. Feel free to take a quiet moment here, discuss matters, have a bite or a spritz of rose water (swear by it). Anyway, I’m here.

I plan on being in the office daily and with my door open (unless in a meeting) from 9:30-4:00. With that being said, my mornings tend to vary and I will likely be on campus earlier. My cell is 315-857-3746. If you’d like to stop in outside these hours, just let me know. I will keep everyone posted of any changes in advance.

Thanks again for the warm welcome!

Best,
Andrea