[mdphd] GR Thursday 5 pm through zoom

Andrea Rhea RheaA at upstate.edu
Wed Nov 9 11:00:55 EST 2022

Dear MDPhD fam,

See you all tomorrow for our first virtual presentation of year. While we do enjoy our family meal and catching up with each other, we have a unique opportunity with our on-line meeting. If you’re participating from home, feel free to sign-on early and show off any babies or children roaming around and/or other household companions (human and non-human). You will be able to log in as early as 4:45 with the presentation beginning promptly at 5pm.

Please see Dr. Dhamoon’s message below with attachment. You should all have received an Outlook invite for the presentation with a Zoom link. I will also add the link here:

Upstate Medical University Zoom Meeting

Greetings,

College of Graduate Studies is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Time: Nov 10, 2022 05:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Join from a PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone or Android device:

    Please click this URL to start or join. https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://upstate.zoom.us/j/98820708591__;!!GobTDDpD7A!LwOHAUAzYWTf3WrJXx3BEZvYY5xPYPLcHsZOB-kKLfklR3wQ_Nqr7O9-xCaznZhk8ZAVcwD5NXRpjr8dFmuL7Q$
    Or, go to https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://upstate.zoom.us/join__;!!GobTDDpD7A!LwOHAUAzYWTf3WrJXx3BEZvYY5xPYPLcHsZOB-kKLfklR3wQ_Nqr7O9-xCaznZhk8ZAVcwD5NXRpjr-ewV6-SA$  and enter meeting ID: 988 2070 8591

Join from dial-in phone line:

    Dial: +1 646 931 3860 or +1 646 876 9923
    Meeting ID: 988 2070 8591
    Participant ID: Shown after joining the meeting
    International numbers available: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://upstate.zoom.us/u/aewvEgrjTj__;!!GobTDDpD7A!LwOHAUAzYWTf3WrJXx3BEZvYY5xPYPLcHsZOB-kKLfklR3wQ_Nqr7O9-xCaznZhk8ZAVcwD5NXRpjr_9pKXCEA$

Cheers,
Andrea Rhea (she, her, hers)

Coordinator of Combined Programs and Special Initiatives
MD/PhD Program Coordinator
Postdoctoral Affairs Coordinator
Prep-Up and SURF Coordinator
College of Graduate Studies
Weiskotten Hall 3118
rheaa at upstate.edu<mailto:rheaa at upstate.edu>

In-office Monday - Thursday (PM), Telecommuting Thursday (AM) and Friday