[mdphd] Pizza in storage room and thank-you

Andrea Rhea RheaA at upstate.edu
Fri Sep 9 13:56:06 EDT 2022

For anyone on campus today/this weekend- there’s leftover pizza in the COGS Storage Room (WH 3138). Take all of it.

Thank-you all for…

  1.  Submitting excellent presentation feedback. It’s good stuff.
  2.  Continuing to help make the space clean after GR
  3.  Coming out last evening. We had fun, got to hold a very cute baby and most importantly, captured superb footage for our “Day in the Life” film.

Have a fun, safe weekend.

Best,
Andrea Rhea (she, her, hers)

Coordinator of Combined Programs and Special Initiatives
MD/PhD Program Coordinator
Postdoctoral Affairs Coordinator
College of Graduate Studies
Weiskotten Hall 3118
rheaa at upstate.edu<mailto:rheaa at upstate.edu>

In-office Monday - Thursday (PM), Telecommuting Thursday (AM) and Friday