[mdphd] Grand Rounds coming up

Andrea Rhea RheaA at upstate.edu
Mon Sep 19 12:23:38 EDT 2022

Dear MDPhD family,

Please be aware that this week’s GR is being held at our later time (6pm). Food will be served at 5:30pm. As always, your attendance and participation is appreciated and an MDPhD program requirement. Let myself and Dr. Dhamoon know ahead of time if there is an unavoidable conflict with your schedule.

Would we like to try for monthly nights out at the bar after these later GR’s? Buried Acorn was suggested. Our next later time for GR is on Oct. 13th. If there is interest, I will organize. Let me know.

2022/23 GRAND ROUNDS : Thursday's in Setnor 3507 at 5PM
( a few exceptions
)
Date
Presenter
22-Sep
Arnav Rana
6-7pm
29-Sep
Jennifer Messina
*group photo 4:30 pm
6-Oct
Gargi Mishra
13-Oct
Akshay Patel
6-7pm

I hope everyone is well. Rainy Mondays are great. Enjoy your week!

Best,
Andrea Rhea (she, her, hers)

Coordinator of Combined Programs and Special Initiatives
MD/PhD Program Coordinator
Postdoctoral Affairs Coordinator
College of Graduate Studies
Weiskotten Hall 3118
rheaa at upstate.edu<mailto:rheaa at upstate.edu>

In-office Monday - Thursday (PM), Telecommuting Thursday (AM) and Friday