[mdphd] Grand Rounds

Andrea Cifonelli CifonelA at upstate.edu
Thu Apr 6 10:50:45 EDT 2023

Alas, the stars that were once aligned fell astray. We’ve changed plans again for tonight because life…

We will proceed with an evening dedicated to our graduates! No need to bring along a device (virtual participation option cancelled) and there will not be a presentation.

Food at 4:30, cake-cutting, a photo-op, some mingling then a toast to our graduates at Fagean’s. We’ll head out from Setnor together. Please feel free to bring along family/significant other to Grand Rounds and/or Faegan’s! There should be plenty to eat.

Cheers,
Andrea Cifonelli (she, her, hers)

Coordinator of Combined Programs and Special Initiatives
MD/PhD Program Coordinator
Postdoctoral Affairs Coordinator
PREP-Up and SURF Coordinator
College of Graduate Studies
Weiskotten Hall 3118
cifonela at upstate.edu<mailto:rheaa at upstate.edu>

In-office Monday - Thursday (PM), Telecommuting Thursday (AM) and Friday