[mdphd] Feb Newsletter and GR

Andrea Rhea RheaA at upstate.edu
Thu Feb 2 11:44:57 EST 2023

Buongiorno!

Tonight I’m serving Francesca’s so come enjoy a plate and good company at 4:30 (presentation at 5). There is nothing better than tasty carbs on a cold day. In the meantime, please enjoy our February newsletter (attached) and this glorious photo of Joe showcasing his impressive symmetry!

[cid:image001.png at 01D936FB.A83D6F70]

Finally, happy belated birthday Gargi…a day late but it’s all in the newsletter, take a look!

Cheers,
Andrea Rhea (she, her, hers)

Coordinator of Combined Programs and Special Initiatives
MD/PhD Program Coordinator
Postdoctoral Affairs Coordinator
PREP-Up and SURF Coordinator
College of Graduate Studies
Weiskotten Hall 3118
rheaa at upstate.edu<mailto:rheaa at upstate.edu>

In-office Monday - Thursday (PM), Telecommuting Thursday (AM) and Friday