[mdphd] FW: [EXTERNAL] Reminder- INVITATION AND CALL FOR ABSTRACTS - 2023 APSA NORTHEAST REGIONAL MEETING

Andrea Rhea RheaA at upstate.edu
Fri Feb 10 19:33:25 EST 2023

FYI- Also, let me know if you’re doing this (except Jen, Ankita, Gargi)

Andrea Rhea (she, her, hers)

Coordinator of Combined Programs and Special Initiatives
MD/PhD Program Coordinator
Postdoctoral Affairs Coordinator
PREP-Up and SURF Coordinator
College of Graduate Studies
Weiskotten Hall 3118
rheaa at upstate.edu<mailto:rheaa at upstate.edu>

In-office Monday - Thursday (PM), Telecommuting Thursday (AM) and Friday