[mdphd] QUICK REMINDER

Ankita Saxena SaxenaA at upstate.edu
Wed Jan 11 09:16:50 EST 2023

Hi Andrea,

I’m sorry for the late notice but I won’t be able to make either grand rounds or the paint and sip tomorrow. I was stranded for almost a week due to the winter storm and therefore shuffled my Syracuse return date and am still out of town. I will be back for next week.

Sorry again, it just slipped my mind.

Regards,

Ankita

Get Outlook for iOS<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://aka.ms/o0ukef__;!!GobTDDpD7A!LOLR89Lxg_G4S-CIb1swUYX-nhg7HbceredPg-yeNJAoI8zOAC3szjpjvMEi6dO1p7cQcOLUaUPfRFnf8mFZ9Lrh$ >