[mdphd] ASD thank-you

Andrea Rhea RheaA at upstate.edu
Mon Jan 23 09:38:25 EST 2023

Dear all,

Thank-you for everyone for everything. Every one of you participated somehow and that speaks volumes! I think we did our program justice, especially highlighting our strong community and supportive environment.

Liam, your presentation was one of the highlights, as well! I hope everyone can take a moment to provide him with feedback:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=Zgr1XCZe3UGJ-IPPc__umN2FsMVLE0NHkIlm0DIxa91UQ0g3SVk3VlowTzNXNFFQSE1QREZOR1FDWS4u__;!!GobTDDpD7A!O9rEcRLdEQpfDSUcJWLTprjTEFZSdgn2LMvESessH6btg-64uu2KVVcIXWeX8ymXmRPrc1o1g4N3UGAYhTybcQ$ <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=Zgr1XCZe3UGJ-IPPc__umN2FsMVLE0NHkIlm0DIxa91UQ0g3SVk3VlowTzNXNFFQSE1QREZOR1FDWS4u__;!!GobTDDpD7A!JxZM_0ihdblBSR8XzSPmnF6K40Pks3iKxBtXxMJ2WUN70Buq9F1pLzqAN9r8D36KKk30xrIDkzxZ9BOxEgekKg$>

We are considering another ASD that would be quieter but have a similar format. Stay tuned. Please feel free to send me any feedback and/or suggestions moving forward with ASD.

As always, I look forward to seeing you all at Grand Rounds this Thursday.

Best,
Andrea Rhea (she, her, hers)

Coordinator of Combined Programs and Special Initiatives
MD/PhD Program Coordinator
Postdoctoral Affairs Coordinator
PREP-Up and SURF Coordinator
College of Graduate Studies
Weiskotten Hall 3118
rheaa at upstate.edu<mailto:rheaa at upstate.edu>

In-office Monday - Thursday (PM), Telecommuting Thursday (AM) and Friday