[mdphd] Newsletter Updates + Swag

Andrea Cifonelli CifonelA at upstate.edu
Wed Jul 26 09:34:10 EDT 2023

Out of the office today for a SURF outing- be back tomorrow (Thursday).

Andrea Cifonelli (she, her, hers)

Coordinator of Combined Programs and Special Initiatives
MD/PhD Program Coordinator
PREP-Up and SURF Coordinator
Postdoctoral Affairs Coordinator
College of Graduate Studies
Weiskotten Hall 3118
cifonela at upstate.edu<mailto:rheaa at upstate.edu>

In-office Monday - Thursday (PM), Telecommuting Thursday (AM) and Friday