[mdphd] May Newsletter!

Andrea Cifonelli CifonelA at upstate.edu
Mon May 1 09:51:07 EDT 2023

Dear MDPhD family,

Please take a moment to read our May Newsletter. Happy birthday (tomorrow) Olivia 😊

Hope to see you on-line this week (May 4th) at our MDPhD Town Hall: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://upstate.zoom.us/j/97024736449__;!!GobTDDpD7A!NlY3RL2dWYmHdZ1iDC3zQKZpqWZd4Wa5J_qqMej1lInMlxtft7wKS_xXKqkKViM6tMwgLEhFLUAqseRQhgwKA__K2w$ . We will be in person next week (May 11th) for a terrific workshop planned by Dr. Dhamoon and a couple rad radiology senior residents.

Cheers,
Andrea Cifonelli (she, her, hers)

Coordinator of Combined Programs and Special Initiatives
MD/PhD Program Coordinator
Postdoctoral Affairs Coordinator
PREP-Up and SURF Coordinator
College of Graduate Studies
Weiskotten Hall 3118
rheaa at upstate.edu<mailto:rheaa at upstate.edu>

In-office Monday - Thursday (PM), Telecommuting Thursday (AM) and Friday