[mdphd] GR and website updates

Andrea Cifonelli CifonelA at upstate.edu
Wed May 10 09:40:04 EDT 2023

Tatiana had a great suggestion to systematize the publications links on your pages!

Please sent me an ORCID ID or PubMed ID. This will keep the links evergreen, too. I learned that everyone must create an ORCID ID for an F30 grant so it might be helpful to get one started either way.

Best,
Andrea Cifonelli (she, her, hers)

Coordinator of Combined Programs and Special Initiatives
MD/PhD Program Coordinator
Postdoctoral Affairs Coordinator
PREP-Up and SURF Coordinator
College of Graduate Studies
Weiskotten Hall 3118
rheaa at upstate.edu<mailto:rheaa at upstate.edu>

In-office Monday - Thursday (PM), Telecommuting Thursday (AM) and Friday