[mdphd] MDPhD panel for SURF- 1pm June 22nd

Andrea Cifonelli CifonelA at upstate.edu
Mon May 15 10:46:18 EDT 2023

Good morning,

Let me know if you would be interested in joining an MDPhD student panel on June 22nd from 1-2pm. I’m looking for 2-3 students for this. It is following their Research Seminar series so there will be lunch available at noon, which you may be welcome to and/or I’ll save some for the panel.

You would be expected to answer any questions the students might have about the MDPhD program and/or your decision for going into such a program. SURF students are rising seniors at their undergraduate institution and four of them are on a Physician-scientist track. I would expect at least 4 students.

Thanks!

Best,
Andrea Cifonelli (she, her, hers)

Coordinator of Combined Programs and Special Initiatives
MD/PhD Program Coordinator
Postdoctoral Affairs Coordinator
PREP-Up and SURF Coordinator
College of Graduate Studies
Weiskotten Hall 3118
rheaa at upstate.edu<mailto:rheaa at upstate.edu>

In-office Monday - Thursday (PM), Telecommuting Thursday (AM) and Friday