[mdphd] Schedule updates

Andrea Cifonelli CifonelA at upstate.edu
Fri May 19 15:58:53 EDT 2023

Good afternoon,

I will be traveling next week. For all MDPhD-related concerns, you can reach out to Jen Brennan. I will be returning to the office after Memorial Day weekend (5/30).

Please review the GR schedule below:

[cid:image001.png at 01D98A69.2F78B7E0]

Note:

  *   GR is next week, pizza and wings, help with clean-up and take leftovers
  *   Due to the start of summer lab/dissertation work (exception for MS3/MS4), we hope for and expect 100% attendance to Grand Rounds on June 8th. I scheduled our group picture for this day with Medical Photography. They will be in Setnor 3507 from 4-5pm. For images showcasing GR for recruitment purposes, I would also like them to capture candid shots of us gathering. The Deans are joining us, as well. Really good food will be there starting at 4:15 and we will go outside for our group photo once everyone arrives. Please aim to get there by 4:30.
  *
*If there is a personal conflict June 8th, please let me know.

Our new students will be making their way to Syracuse. I trust that our peer-mentors have been in contact. Thank-you for making them feel welcome!

If you are in your PhD years, please sign up for a GR presentation spot using this document: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://upstate0-my.sharepoint.com/:x:/r/personal/cifonela_upstate_edu/_layouts/15/Doc.aspx?sourcedoc=*7B9D49E5FC-A189-4F6B-A31A-457D1DCE44D9*7D&file=GR*20Presentation*20Sign-up.xlsx&action=default&mobileredirect=true__;JSUlJQ!!GobTDDpD7A!Lc5glbEXLLsCuiQTH3_0G-QveIiGtIeuSWxAxZcPyzIOH-kChBslmmSNR3BgBUcpQnYd_UBr253mEup1Z1JRQfk7MQ$

Thanks and have a wonderful week!

Best,
Andrea Cifonelli (she, her, hers)

Coordinator of Combined Programs and Special Initiatives
MD/PhD Program Coordinator
Postdoctoral Affairs Coordinator
PREP-Up and SURF Coordinator
College of Graduate Studies
Weiskotten Hall 3118
cifonela at upstate.edu<mailto:rheaa at upstate.edu>

In-office Monday - Thursday (PM), Telecommuting Thursday (AM) and Friday