[mdphd] GR TOMORROW at 5:10

Andrea Cifonelli CifonelA at upstate.edu
Wed Oct 18 11:43:52 EDT 2023

Hi everyone,

Due to our Interview Day schedule tomorrow, we would like to start Grand Rounds at 5:10 and end at 6:10. If you must leave for a prior commitment at 6pm, feel free to discretely do so. Otherwise, we appreciate your flexibility and participation.

Food is being put out at 4:30 in Setnor 3507/08.. Thanks so much for your help, Cheryl!

Random question: Let me know if you know a Paint n’ Sip host.

Cheers,
Andrea

Andrea Cifonelli (she, her, hers)

Coordinator of Combined Programs and Special Initiatives
MD/PhD Program Coordinator
PREP-Up and SURF Coordinator
Postdoctoral Affairs Coordinator
College of Graduate Studies
Weiskotten Hall 3118
cifonela at upstate.edu<mailto:rheaa at upstate.edu>

In-office Wednesday-Friday, Telecommuting Monday, Tuesday and every other Friday