[mdphd] GR and Conference Prep

Andrea Cifonelli CifonelA at upstate.edu
Thu Oct 26 10:31:46 EDT 2023

Good morning,

Just a reminder that there will be Grand Rounds in-person today from 5-6pm. We have chicken wings, chicken riggies, penne with broccoli and garden salad with rolls coming at 4:30 from Change of Pace. I will be heading out early to attend a school event for Simon. Please come prepared to take leftovers and help clean-up the space. The cart, along with plates, napkins and forks can be left in the storage room.

Finally, our conference committee and me will be setting up around the 4th floor of the NAB on Friday later afternoon/evening. Feel free to stop over to help or to hang your poster any time after 4pm. It is not necessary to hang your poster early on Friday. There is time built into the morning of the conference to do so. I just wanted to offer that….

Even if we’ve already left, you can swing over to hang your poster anytime Friday as we’ll leave pins, magnets (for wall posters) and programs out. Check the program to see what number poster you are before hanging it (also attached here).

I’ll see many of you this evening, some on Friday and all of you on Saturday!

Best,
Andrea

Andrea Cifonelli (she, her, hers)

Coordinator of Combined Programs and Special Initiatives
MD/PhD Program Coordinator
PREP-Up and SURF Coordinator
Postdoctoral Affairs Coordinator
College of Graduate Studies
Weiskotten Hall 3118
cifonela at upstate.edu<mailto:rheaa at upstate.edu>

In-office Wednesday-Friday, Telecommuting Monday, Tuesday and every other Friday