[mdphd] Nick's feedback

Andrea Cifonelli CifonelA at upstate.edu
Fri Oct 27 14:21:04 EDT 2023

Good morning,

Thank-you all for helping clean-up after Grand Rounds.

I am requesting more and better participation with the presenter feedback form. I read them all as they come in with your names. It is very telling who is invested in supporting their colleagues and the strength of our MDPhD community with this simple task of submitting thoughtful presentation feedback. I wasn’t at Nick’s presentation, but I got a good sense of it by the few who have submitted feedback (thank-you). Once I’ve exhausted all attempts to solicit feedback from all audience members, I create a document that presents the feedback anonymously to Dr. Dhamoon and the presenter. The presenter and Dr. Dhamoon take time to read and reflect. There is a lot of value in submitting meaningful feedback.

For the last few presenters, I’ve presented feedback from a little more than ½ of the audience. Please see link below to submit your feedback for Nick. I encourage you all to submit before the weekend but by the EOD of the following Monday after GR, at the latest.

Nick’s feedback:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=Zgr1XCZe3UGJ-IPPc__umN2FsMVLE0NHkIlm0DIxa91UREJMOUxDSkVNNDZZUk1LMk9VN1daUTE0Qi4u__;!!GobTDDpD7A!LjLDmpB00lxKIEView2WgMytjctfvueYNS4PriOBXZGBIL3IOnxf--Z3YKJDwfYmhj51xD0HaOhiLfkfkkVEkIustg$ <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=Zgr1XCZe3UGJ-IPPc__umN2FsMVLE0NHkIlm0DIxa91UREJMOUxDSkVNNDZZUk1LMk9VN1daUTE0Qi4u__;!!GobTDDpD7A!NB5_oUxRTODlETP-0oJuUmV86NdfF01RNe1t6WJYaVkP_UpV_GKEopXvBLXCyStlzR6jl1NjV9G-849KlcAsAb5WXg$>

Thank-you.

Best,
Andrea

Andrea Cifonelli (she, her, hers)

Coordinator of Combined Programs and Special Initiatives
MD/PhD Program Coordinator
PREP-Up and SURF Coordinator
Postdoctoral Affairs Coordinator
College of Graduate Studies
Weiskotten Hall 3118
cifonela at upstate.edu<mailto:rheaa at upstate.edu>

In-office Wednesday-Friday, Telecommuting Monday, Tuesday and every other Friday