[mdphd] A special note

Andrea Cifonelli CifonelA at upstate.edu
Thu Sep 21 11:27:09 EDT 2023

Good morning MDPhD family,

I only want to re-iterate the sentiment I delivered at Grand Rounds last year after I learned of the sudden loss of an Upstate employee and my dear friend, Dan Simmons.

If you ever need anything, academically, emotionally, or otherwise, don’t hesitate to reach out. This world is a better place with you in it. I hope you are receiving the love from the people in your life. Personally, I want you to all know you’ve added magic to my life and have been able to uniquely inspire me throughout the past year and half. I feel so grateful to get to learn from you, visit and laugh with you, talk with you and to see you soar.

Hopefully, you know by now that I care about your well-being and that you know how to get a hold of me if you need anything.

With love,
Andrea

315-857-3746

Andrea Cifonelli (she, her, hers)

Coordinator of Combined Programs and Special Initiatives
MD/PhD Program Coordinator
PREP-Up and SURF Coordinator
Postdoctoral Affairs Coordinator
College of Graduate Studies
Weiskotten Hall 3118
cifonela at upstate.edu<mailto:rheaa at upstate.edu>

In-office Wednesday-Friday, Telecommuting Monday, Tuesday and every other Friday