[mdphd] February newsletter + Accepted Student Day Schedule

Andrea Cifonelli CifonelA at upstate.edu
Thu Feb 1 09:24:03 EST 2024

Dear MDPhD family,

I am home with today and tomorrow. I apologize for missing Grand Rounds. Cheryl will be setting up your meal. Please help to take leftovers and clean-up. Thank-you.

Please take a moment to read this newsletter thoroughly. I would especially like to draw everyone’s attention to the upcoming Accepted Student Day schedule. It is linked in the newsletter and attached here. All MDPhD students are welcome AND encouraged to attend all events.

Happy birthday, Gargi!

Best,
Andrea

Andrea Cifonelli (she, her, hers)

Coordinator of Combined Programs and Special Initiatives
MD/PhD Program Coordinator
PREP-Up and SURF Coordinator
Postdoctoral Affairs Coordinator
College of Graduate Studies
Weiskotten Hall 3118
cifonela at upstate.edu<mailto:rheaa at upstate.edu>

In-office Wednesday-Friday, Telecommuting Monday, Tuesday and every other Friday (315-857-3746)