[mdphd] March newsletter

Andrea Cifonelli CifonelA at upstate.edu
Mon Mar 4 16:08:03 EST 2024

Dear MDPhD family,

Apologies for sending this out late (and for the inevitable typos) BUT I didn’t miss a birthday so we’re good. Make sure you keep read this today as there is information starting with an event happing tomorrow and Wednesday (AOA visiting professor + BDD).

Lastly- we are tentatively planning our annual MDPhD Town Hall meeting on April 4th, following Joe’s presentation (6-7PM). Please let me know if you foresee any major issues. This is an important program meeting to review the past year and discuss plans for the following year.

Best,
Andrea

Andrea Cifonelli (she, her, hers)

Coordinator of Combined Programs and Special Initiatives
MD/PhD Program Coordinator
PREP-Up and SURF Coordinator
Postdoctoral Affairs Coordinator
College of Graduate Studies
Weiskotten Hall 3118
cifonela at upstate.edu<mailto:rheaa at upstate.edu>

In-office Wednesday-Friday, Telecommuting Monday, Tuesday and every other Friday (315-857-3746)