[mdphd] Hosting Bhavya

Andrea Cifonelli CifonelA at upstate.edu
Wed Mar 13 11:39:09 EDT 2024

Good afternoon,

We have one last accepted student visiting us. Her name is Bhavya. She will be here for one night on Thursday March 21st. The hotels that are walkable are booked for that night. I am looking into other options. However, I thought it wouldn’t hurt to ask….

Would anyone be willing to host a visitor for one night (Thursday, March 2st)? Thanks!

Best,
Andrea

Andrea Cifonelli (she, her, hers)

Coordinator of Combined Programs and Special Initiatives
MD/PhD Program Coordinator
PREP-Up and SURF Coordinator
Postdoctoral Affairs Coordinator
College of Graduate Studies
Weiskotten Hall 3118
cifonela at upstate.edu<mailto:rheaa at upstate.edu>

In-office Wednesday-Friday, Telecommuting Monday, Tuesday and every other Friday (315-857-3746)