[Nappi-Utility] Nappi power interruption

Anne Hodges HodgesA at upstate.edu
Mon Feb 12 14:56:40 EST 2024

There continues to be issues with the power.  We are working on getting the situation remedied.
Thank you for your patience.

ELECTRICAL POWER INTERRUPTION NOTICE FOR NAPPI Center

TO:                                           All Departments with Space in Nappi

SUBJECT:                               Electrical Power Interruption Notice

NOTICE DATE:                       February 12, 2024

INTERRUPTION DATE:          February 12, 2024

We are experiencing power related issues that may be affecting several areas of the NAPPI building.  Our electrical staff is working through the problem, but it will take some time before the issue is resolved.  If you are experiencing problems and have questions or concerns, please reach out to the MOC at (315) 464-4230

Anne Hodges, Office Assistant 2
Physical Plant - Maintenance Operations Center
Upstate Medical University   Room 1806
315-464-4230