[nrb-utility] IHP Electrical Power Shutdown / Saturday, November 21st from 6 am to 6 pm

Mary E. Lent LentM at upstate.edu
Tue Nov 10 09:20:31 EST 2020

On Saturday November 21, 2020 from 6:00 am to 6:00 pm there will be an interruption in normal power while we do maintenance on the switchgear and other equipment serving IHP

Emergency power will be available during this outage.

This is what you can expect to happen.

All normal power will be off from 6:00 am to 6:00 pm while we work on the switchgear.

*         Normal power lighting, outlets and equipment will be without power. This includes walk in coolers.

*         Emergency power will see a loss of power similar to monthly generator testing. In the beginning of the outage and once work is completed later in the day.

NRB, East Wing, East Tower, UH and other Campus buildings will not be affected by this work.

If you have any questions or require clarification of this notice, please contact Aaron Petty at 315-956-9056 or via email at pettya at upstate.edu.