[nrb-utility] Reverse Osmosis De-Mineralized (RO-DI) System Shutdown Notice, September 13th – September 17th

Mary E. Lent LentM at upstate.edu
Mon Aug 30 13:44:46 EDT 2021

The following is the schedule for the upcoming disinfections. We are utilizing an ozone generator to shorten the duration of this required maintenance. Each area will typically begin 0800 daily and we will start the afternoon area after a short lunch break. Loss of system use is expected to be 4 hours versus 24 hours of previous disinfection processes. The exception will be the WHA area due to the high number of outlets which will take most of the day.

Monday, September,13th:                       Cancer Center 8 am
University Hospital South 1 pm

Tuesday, September 14th:                      WHA 8 am
Wednesday, September 15th:                 WH 8 am
Bio Accelerator 1 pm

Thursday, September 16th:                     IHP North 8 am
IHP South 1 pm

Friday, September 17th:                         NRB (IHPE) 8 am

Please Contact Larry Blanchard at 315-464-1415 or Jesse Brummer at 315-464-1414 should you require any further information or assistance.