[nrb-utility] a Carbon Monoxide Detection System Renovation

Kimberly J. Austin AustinK at upstate.edu
Tue Aug 9 07:58:13 EDT 2022

Good morning,

We are currently working on a Carbon Monoxide Detection System Renovation/Install in WH and WHA.

We are planning on working on the 3rd  floor of WH starting  on Wednesday  August 10th for several days.  We will also be changing heads in WHA

The new detectors have arrived and on Monday Aug 8th or Tuesday Aug 9th we will be dropping back and changing out the existing Combo heads in WHA which are going into default. This is a Building (WHA) wide notice.

Contractors will be going into each room looking to do modifications to the system.  If you have a sensitive area that we should be made aware of please contact John Ders at 315-243-5974 or dersj at upstate.edu<mailto:dersj at upstate.edu>.  When we move to a floor I do try to make contact with the occupants on each floor but that doesn't always work.

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me at 315-243-5974

Thanks,
S.

Scott Bloss, RA
Assistant Director