[nrb-utility] Carbon Monoxide Detection System

Patrick Mccarney MccarneP at upstate.edu
Fri Jul 22 07:53:19 EDT 2022

Good morning,

We are currently working on a Carbon Monoxide Detection System Renovation/Install in WHA.

We are planning on working on the 5th floor starting  on Monday afternoon/Tuesday morning July 25th/26th for several days.

Contractors will be going into each room looking to do modifications to the system.  If you have a sensitive area that we should be made aware of please contact John Ders at 315-243-5974 or dersj at upstate.edu<mailto:dersj at upstate.edu>.  When we move to a floor I do try to make contact with the occupants on each floor but that doesn't always work.

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me at 315-243-5974

Thank you,

Patrick McCarney
SUNY Upstate Medical University
Administrative Assistant
Physical Plant - Maintenance Operations Center
mccarnep at upstate.edu<mailto:mccarnep at upstate.edu>