[nursingnews] A message from the Nursing Excellence Magnet Team

Nursing News List nursingnews at lists.upstate.edu
Tue Sep 5 09:41:23 EDT 2023

Hello Nursing Team,

The Nursing Excellence Assessment Team (NEAT), has received feedback specific to Nurse Leadership visibility and rounding.  Your feedback is important to us and we are requesting your response to the attached Nurse Leadership Visibility Survey linked below.  Your responses are strictly confidential, voluntary, and we are unable to identify participants. This feedback will be used strictly for purposes of learning about purposeful rounding and what this looks like to you!

Please take just a few minutes to complete this 8-question survey.  We look forward to hearing from you!!

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2HGTXWV__;!!GobTDDpD7A!OmCgdSmEnT294lr1eonq098GHZXmNKADmiXW_G-qF7OQynltfi8QW2A_cQDrPlz3RlI1Q6mWv0zlt1xBWOWuGBclUZeuJQ$

Sincerely,

Nursing Excellence Magnet Team