[nursingnews] 12 Months of Magnet Celebration August

Nursing News List nursingnews at lists.upstate.edu
Fri Aug 2 08:00:00 EDT 2024

The 12 Months of Magnet Celebration: August

Emoji Challenge Guessing Game

Look at the Emoji photo to guess the disease depicted.

1 pt. per correct answer
1 submission per person
Multiple submissions accepted per department

Form open August 3rd-17th, 11:59pm EST.

Use the form here to play the Emoji Guessing Game!
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=Zgr1XCZe3UGJ-IPPc__umG3IJJLhnaRNtbmbFGtVbspUQ042M0RVQ01MMUxDU0xFVEJWVVZXQUVSQi4u__;!!GobTDDpD7A!Kt5VgJupsfg-2hBagiJ6bD0bkAfOdUVwpP-VpApKsTzoc6U4kE9DUCZ8XRtYqIXXTiK-nbidrwlp_tmUfk1e3geeK2zLvA$
[cid:039ccfe6-35af-48b2-8ae6-45e07f392ab8]

We invite departments to continue playing or start at any time. The winning department with the most points at the end of 12 months will win personalized apparel for their whole department! We are half way there to Magnet Redesignation, join the celebration!

Head over to @upstate_nursing on social media for a special message from Kyle Choquette, Associate Director of Nursing for Throughput Operations